Re: [LUG] Cornwall Pub Lunch Sunday

On Friday 08 February 2002 7:57 pm, Chris Weeks wrote:
I am new to dclug. Would quite like to meet you: where and when is pub
lunch Cornwall envisaged? Chris

Details:

Asked around for good pubs - so far the Notter (Bridge) Inn (?) on the
A38 is the best location, but it is a long way from Truro still,
being a few miles West of Saltash.

Unless Cornish users can come up with a better pub suggestion.

What time Simon?

Aim for around 12, for lunch at 13:00? I hope they open early.

http://www.notterbridgeinn.co.uk/

Just in case there are more pubs in and around Notter.

The menu looks very promising. It's a bit closer to Plymouth
than I thought, but at least the Cornish members will escape the
toll.

<end>

Neil Williams