From: "Craig" <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 27 January 2002 20:14
Subject: [LUG] Power Down problems

I'm having a strange problem with Mandrake 8.1, kernel 2.4.8. When I
shutdown it comes to the point where it says "Power Down" but then just
reboots. Occasionally it will power down, but very rarely. Does anyone
have any ideas why?

                                 .--.
  www.atari-jaguar.8m.net       |o_o |
  craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     |:_/ |