Re: [LUG] GCC compilation?

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 09:20:13PM +0000, David Johnson wrote:

As a matter of fact I decided that I would like to learn C/C++ only
today.

That was a pretty big descision!

Do you have a book on C? Would you recommend it? I have an old Borland
book on Turbo C++ and it is clearly not intended for people like me!

There's nothing like a reference book, and I recommend C/C++
Programmers Reference by Schildt. The C Programming Language and the
C++ Programming Language are a tad heavy for my liking.

I learnt from people and under pressure of a dealine at University, so
turorial books I can't recommend :)

Steve