[LUG] Reply to Just Curious!

Woohoo! info overload! An interesting thread for no other reason than it gives a snapshot of hardware used
and what can or can't be done :)

Was surprised at the quantity of  x86 architecture most bang for ya buck I suspect, and only one dual cpu system mentioned so far.(was thinking of getting dual socket A till I saw the price in DAB's.com)

Still its nice to know system specs, now I know who to contact when I get a problem with a Pentium XYZ !

Instead of the more expensive habit of using Linux and building the system around it......now where did I put that screwdriver!

Lynx friendly