From: "Paul Sutton" <psutton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "D&C Lug" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] Re: suse 7.3?

I have a copy of this from Trevor.  I made a copy of the cd's and gave the
original
back, so I have 1 set and a part set (cos my disk 1 went dodgy, lucky I
made
another copy),

Paul Sutton
5 Wilbarn Road
Paignton
Devon
TQ3 2BN

copying now works nicly at 4x under Linux,  windows just gets errors at
that
speed.

Just let me know who wants a copy.

Another note

as there is a possibility that someone could have sent a virus to the
group,
does anyone have a virus scanner or a way of removing the one mentions
w98/nimba or something.

thanks

Paul Sutton