Re: [LUG] [Student Linux User Group]

P.J.Weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

How Many people from the regular LUG are planning on going
to the SLUG ?? Just out of interest to see how much cross
over there will be between the two ??

*raises hand*

Dunno if theres anyone else though.

Well if they are letting staff in they might as well permit
Alumni and retired Maths lecturers ?!

Hehe - if they are letting Alumni attend they'd better explain
where the M&D room is - I mean I can remember where the Ram and
the Ewe were, and I think I know which are the Maths and Physics
buildings are, but everything else is a little hazy.

As it shold be. M&D is

up stairs into Devonshire House, go straight on (Ram off to right), observe groovy
TV. Carry though coffee bar (again observe TV), then just before you walk into the
wall at the end, its on your left.

Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@xxxxxxxx
Manston Road, Exeter

"The best way to accelerate a windows box is at 9.8 meters per second square."