[LUG] An invitation the the SWLUGs next meeting

Hi everyone, I'd just like to invite you all to our next meeting which will be at the Ylem training centre, Dulverton. There'll be free food :-)
It's on the 19th Jan starting at 10:30 am. If you do wish to attend please send an e-mail to rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx as we need to know how many we need to cater for.
The venue and bufet lunch is being VERY generously provided by Ylem (www.ylem.co.uk).
I'm not entirely sure what we'll be doing yet but there will be an opportunity to play a bit of Return to Castle Wolfenstein over the network - I believe it's called "load testing" :-)
Any offers of talks, demonstrations or anything else would be much appreciated. We have a few members of the local business community coming along to have a taste of Linux so we need to keep them entertained.
The original purpose of the meeting is to assist Supertramp with their Win to Linux migration mainly involving at this stage load testing the server and offering advice.
If anyone wants to bring laptops along feel free...
I'm going to try to find a map to stick on the site as it isn't very easy to find.

Sorry for going on a bit...

David Johnson.

--
Microsoft Tech Support: Windows? Oh it does that sometimes.