Re: [LUG] can anyone read / understand german - Linux andafghanistan

Translated thanks to AltaVista and edited slightly by me (well, the bits
I could understand, anyway..) ;)

Alex.

---

Kabul, 24,11,2001.

The fight for the correct computer platform does not make also before
the fight for Afghanistan stop.

As the intelligence service silicone reports, the disliked parties set
on the different systems: whole in the sense of their ideology prefer
the Taliban of products of the giant Microsoft: The official Website
www.talibanonline.com runs under Microsoft-IIS/5.0 on Windows 2000.

The Oppositions website www.afgha.com sets against it on open-endedness.
and uses Apache 1.3.20 on Debian Linux.

It is unclear whether the Taliban will upgrade to XP.

---