[LUG] Lord of the Rings and Badtrans B

A good film, particularly the archery, but poor understanding of what to
do[1] duriing rearguard actions if you are not in the rearguard.  Well worth
seeing.

However, the Picture House sent a BadTrans-B infected message to teh
notification list a couple of days ago.  My system stopped it, reasonably
enough, but I dare say it caught a few people.

Shall we suggest to them that there are virtues in using something other than
MS Outlook for mailing lists, and that many cinematic projects make heavy use
of Linux solutions, so it is hardly out of context.

picturehouse.co.uk

[1]  make miles
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley