Re: [LUG] Windows XP and Suse Live cdrom

Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

I have a laptop with windows XP,  I have installed but the suse live cd says
it can't save local settings,  the error was part of the kde start up,  as
xp uses NTFS do I need a fat partition or is there a way of getting it to
work with ntfs.

thanks for any help

I'm pretty sure it won't work with NTFS... It needs about 500 meg (to be safe) to save it so if you've got lots of free disk space you could create a small FAT partition.

David Johnson.

--
Microsoft Tech Support: Windows? Oh it does that sometimes.