Re: [LUG] Mounting compressed MSDOS drives

There seems to be support for it available for 2.2 and older kernels at
http://fb9nt.uni-duisburg.de/mitarbeiter/gockel/software/dmsdos/

But there is a notice saying there will never be a 2.4 port for it.
Possibly unsurprising how long big disks have been reasonably inexpensive.
There shouldnt be too much problem compiling a 2.2.x kernel for it though.