Re: [LUG] Tuesday teaser: httpd

> I think you'll find this is simpler :)
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> echo "Content-type: text/plain
>
> hello world"

- Yeah.  That is simpler.  Is there a potential competition here?

> What error are you actually getting then? Blank page? Internal
> Server error? or some other error?

I was up quite late last night with this and, in my daze, I did not
check the error log.  I'll do that at the next possible opportunity.
To answer your question, it is either just printing the code if
accessed directly (as if it were a text file), or doing nowt if
called from a button or something on an html form.  In other words it
is not executing.