Re: [LUG] Broadband....

thanks jon,

that link looks great - and they have a section on how good the providers
are.

could i just ask - who provided your ADSL?  i'm thinking of using eclipse
- but i'm not sure how linux friendly they are.

also,  do you have the home version with the USB modem - or the business
option with the router,

thanks again,

kev

On 11/30/01, 7:20:05 AM, "Jonathan Lawrence" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote