From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Andrew Rogers
Sent: 29 November 2001 23:09
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Any local jobs?

Hi,

Is live near St. Austell in Cornwall, I would like to find a job in the
local area whilst also studying a MSc part-time at the University of
Plymouth. I very much enjoy programming on my Linux box and would like
to continue Linux programming in my next job. My MSc is in Signal
Processing and Communications.

If anyone knows of any interesting jobs please let me know.

Thanks
Andrew Rogers