Re: [LUG] Re: Cannot ./configure permission denied

sorry it never even occurred to me until late last night.  My main hard disk
is Reiser FS but my other drive is FAT 32 left over from when i had a dual
boot system for compatability.
Perhaps i will reformat it as ext2 or maybe 3 (whats the difference????)