Re: [LUG] Linuxformat

> Don't you specify 'interests' to Opera to focus the adverts, so no
> doubt M$ have bought up all the IT space they can get.

...um, yeah.  I didn't look at it too hard to be honest but I reckon
I specified 'computing'.  (at work now so I can't check).

> Look at it this way, M$ are supporting LinuxFormat with
> advertising revenue... But do you think they will win many
> converts?

...quite right.  And who cares if they do really?  You read a lot of
MS slagging in the name of Linux advocacy on /. and stuff like that
but I have never really grasped why it matters if the guy next door
is using XP or whatever - I suppose an informed choice is the key.

> Just a guess, but does gtk.h include any other includes itself?

...I hadn't thought of that, so I'll take a look at the code this pm.
Having said that, the error I get specifically points to gtk.h.
Also, I installed gtk+-devel from RPM, and it wasn't just one
header in there but 'headers and libraries required for gtk+
development', and I am not using any betas in there.