Re: [LUG] Linuxformat

> Hi all,
>
> I've just visited the Liux Format website and would you believe it? They have
> a banner promoting the stability of Windows XP!

The wonder of the future publishing banner :)

If I just shimmy through the dec 01 copy

page 47 (47 - heh, how interesting). Advert for pc answers, with 500 windows tips, 400 [microsoft?] office tops, speed up your windows start time, XP in depth, etc etc.

I dont think the LXF readership is the clientell PCA should advertise too!

Having said that most companies advertsing in LXF now are linux related, and have UK contact details. Unfortunatly we dont get the cool tux-with-gun penguin computing adverts anymore.

> Whoops! ;)
>
> Mark Harvey
> --
> For information on Newquay and the surrounding area:
> http://www.Newquay-Plus.co.uk
>
> --

Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@xxxxxxxx
Manston Road, Exeter

"The best way to accelerate a windows box is at 9.8 meters per second square."