Re: [LUG] Re: Red Hat 7.2

Thanks Neil but it appears that there are many copies going around the group
already.  I will of course ask anyway.

As a sideline I have just managed to get KMail working for the first time.  I
have been running RH 7 and 7.1 for a year now and never achieved it before.
I know what the host bit is for.  How chuffed do I feel. :-)