Re: [LUG] Next Linux Day

Neil Stone wrote:

> There was a small amount of talk about this a short while ago, everything
> went quiet though !!

Probably because I have the time, but lack the motivation......

Please send your get up and go, by return of e-mail.

Anyone got a really good topic? Anybody feel they know something
to such incredible depth they are burning to share it with
people.... I could do DNS, but that is a minority interest me
thinks, and not very Linux specific..... Any networking topics
anyone is interested in?

I think burning catholics^W^W Guy Faulks night is a good excuse
for a drink. It's a Monday, I'd not too keen on Mondays (The day
in general that is, it is fine for a Linux event).

And I haven't got a black mass to go to on October 31st either,
a Wednesday, life isn't as exciting as it use to be.

We were a bit unfocused last time, with the fish and chips being
the main focus, which worked on the second attempt just.

We ought to head Westward as well I think.... but I'm not sure I
want to cross the Tamar. Good locations in Plymouth?