RE: [LUG] ISPs

> They dont exist (the free standard isp's). They get their money as an 0845 is
>
> not routed via BT, but by their partner. Or something.
>
> It wouldnt be possible for you to not spend a penny, yet get free access -
> everything costs money, whether its a flat £10/month to the ISP, or a fee per
>
> minute.

urm, well I know it's not running atm but what about services like when ic24
offered an 0800 number????

   Pool School & Community College ICT Department

The school does not accept responsibility for the
content of messages sent from this system.  Misuse
of the service should be reported to...
         postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

         http://www.pool.cornwall.sch.uk