Re: [LUG] ISPs

> Even nicer, 0800 numbers on orange are free, guess who has AOL for the palm
> pilot :-D AOL provides... 0800 dialup !!! yay Orange just cottened on to
> this :-( and will be charging for 0800 data calls :-( poo !!

I'm not sure if one2one charge for 0800 calls, It doesnt say its chargd when you ring them (some phone co's I'm used say replace the 0800 with 800, one2one dont). Net in a nutshell is 0800, so thats what I've been using with my laptop/mobile.

--
Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@xxxxxxxx

"The best way to accelerate a windows box is at 9.8 meters per second square."