RE: [LUG] IBM JDK 1.3 for Linux

Er guys... there is an alternative........

I have an 0800 dialup number and, because other people have done me favours
in the past with software etc, I would be willing to download and compile a
CD of files for linux. If anyone is interested please reply to this. I will
need to know where to get (ftp site and exact file location) the file in
question, and if any other files are needed for it !!!

TTFN

Neil