Re: [LUG] hello

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pete Hatton" <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [LUG] hello

> > here's a quick question... is there any way to get broad band internet
> > access in this part of the world (without sacrificing any virgins),
>
> Seems not.  I've just moved to Threemilestone, nr Truro.  Truro is ADSL
enabled, but Threemilestone being just over 3 miles from the exchange, puts
me in the "not a chance" band.

> http://195.92.248.233/freeserve/fsbs_check_1.cfm - Freeserves ADSL
checker, a lot better than BT's!

Lets try again,  bti's webmail stuffed up

Pete,

here is threemilestone do you live, some parts of it are close enough,  i
know that polstain road area is okay

Andrew