Re: [LUG] List Address

On Wednesday 10 October 2001 10:43 pm, P.J.Weaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote about
Re: [LUG] List Address:
> > In fact the old addresses will probabably get removed at some point, so
> > you dont want to be using them. :)
>
> Last time I checked, termisoc was still the address given in linux format
> (nov2001 I think, before then definattly)

Unfortunately, that's true. I have asked them to change it (and they the
wrote back asking for some info for a feature which is due in LXF21 or 22 -
December or Jan). The website (which is down at the moment!?) does have the
correct details.

It seems to take a long time to get the lug page updated. I'll keep pestering
them.

--

Neil Williams