[LUG] spectrum Jet set willy / nethack

I know that this is a Linux group but as there a few speccy owners out
there,  I wondered if any one can help.

I am stuck on the banyan tree level,  this looks easy as I can jump to the
first platform then the second,  but when I try and go to the third,  I get
killed,  party this could have something to do with the wall above this
being solid,  basically the others are not solid,  you kind of have to jump
up,  across while avoiding the nasties around.

can anyone help

OK I am using the JSW PC port,  which boasts,

music from

48k
128k
c64.
atari
adventure
jsw pc
and various other features,  I can also change the character colours,  also
does anyone know the cheat as according to the documentation there is one,
(I just don't know it).

thanks

I seem to be getting on ok with the pc direct X port of Net hack -
falcons-eye,   I need to look for the SDL libraires or something to get the
linux version running,  problem is they are already installed, or seem to
be.  I will try again and look carefully at the output while compiling.

Paul