RE: [LUG] Web Hosting?

Well I use freedomnames for http://www.flashtek.co.uk they are at
http://www.freedomnames.co.uk name registration and hosting all in one
package, I get unlimited space :-D. not sure about php etc. I'll make noises
and see what I can find out for ya if you like...

Neil

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a decent place to host some web pages.
> I would like the server to support PHP and mysql. Can
> anyone suggest a good place?
>
> Many thanks,
> Col.

Purple Paw
http://www.purple-paw.co.uk

runs my codehelp site.

You'll need to have a business package for MySQL, but see what they can do.
small company that can be really flexible when the need arises.

--

Neil Williams