RE: [LUG] First Post

Quoting Pete Hatton <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> > Well I'm 21 and come from a small village near Redruth (Illogan
> > to be precise),
> > interesting to see there are fellow linux users in the area.  You
> > had a bit of
> > a head start on me, I didn't get my spectrum until i was 8.
>
> Well, used to be in the Redruth area when I went to the School there.
> Illogan?, now thats bringing back some memories! :)  As for right now, I'm
> over in Helston, soon to be moving over to Truro.

Really? which school?  I run the computer system at Pool School (yes, we have
Linux servers :) )

Adam

   Pool School & Community College ICT Department

The school does not accept responsibility for the
content of messages sent from this system.  Misuse
of the service should be reported to...
         postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

         http://www.pool.cornwall.sch.uk