[LUG] training, free in the USA, but this is a basic curriculum guide

http://www.catf-austin.org/cttc/linuxclass.htm

I think this may be in the USA,  however looking at the curriculum,  it
covers most things, that are useful

whats even better is that it's free, it also demonstrates that our friends
across the atlantic are forward thinking and see a real future in Linux. or
possibly a huge demand for linux skilled people either now or in the future.

I think something like this needs to be done here in the UK otherwise we
risk falling behind.  So perhaps we could use this as a way of getting some
free courses in this country.

Paul