Re: [LUG] batch mode jpeg conversion ?

Paul Hewson wrote:

> Image Magick (on Linux) can do it from the command line, and can be
> "programmed" to do a batch.   Can't remember the commands off the top of my
> head though.

Oops our emails cross in the post - I got yours seconds after
pressing send....

"mogrify" is probably the command, but proper image manipulation
is pretty tough, fortunately my sisters partner is big in design
and does anything like that I need on an Apple, and then sends
me JPEGs that nothing but Apples can read *8-)