Re: [LUG] S.uS.E Linux 7.2 my thoughts

Hello Bill
            I understand your thoughts, my experience is that if you turned
up at a customers place with manuals they would ask for ones boss not the
monkey.
Whereas for years now I have forgotten what I have read on B**** G*****
stuff, having said that it has never stopped me from reading away from
customers so I could always be ahead of silly Questions.
Sorry that seems arrogant It is not meant that way it is just that 12 years
ago or so when I was paid to know. That is what was expected, nowadays I do
it for fun so maybe I am not so much a Newbie perhaps just a Green L plate
type?
But what the hell Linux is fun most of the time, and when it is not, there is
many a folk willing to help! That is what Linux is all about.
Best Regards
Trevor
Long Live Linux

Lynx friendly