From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Simon Waters
Sent: 09 September 2001 14:31
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] To Matt Browning

> They also do tons of other useful stuff - all on a part time basis. For
> example I am starting a VB5 course towards the end of the month.

Urm why VB5? I know a Linux list may not be the best place to
ask....

But I thought VB6 was a substantially richer language, and it
has been out for quite a while in computing terms.

Much as I love programming in VB I can't help thinking what
happened to so many proprietary languages before...... I mean
you can still get C compilers despite it being well past it's
best before date *8-), but so many other proprietary languages
are now history....

	Simon