RE: [LUG] Re: reply to Neil Williams

Only 2 machines ??? I am running on 3 here !! :-P yeah I am using AOL to connect and do emaily type stuff but the 2 linux pc's are servers and development machines (basicly i can break them all i like).

Neil

I probable did not make it clear. The Email Address trevatxtal@xxxxxxx is
important for me to keep.
and as for running the site's much of it is done in Linux but pages have to
be tested for all browser types including Win Doz.
I use an external Modem, Win Modems are rubbish.
I am on the net aprox 6 hours every day so I need an ISP that I can budget
for such as AOL fixed price, I have tried others and they have not been up to
my requirements.
So I am stuck with two systems for now, but not for ever!
Long Live Linux
Trevor

Lynx friendly