RE: [LUG] At last, Pringles are good for something...

That is just screwed up !!! looks like a fun project though !!

Me installing RH 7.0 on little 486 now, 586 server has new psu after it
exploding (oops)
and the K6-2 500 Win98 (I know) has a new full tower housing :-D I got a
sore wrist after all that screwing !!! hehehehe