[LUG] Dawlish Tomorrow Evening

Hi Folks,

just to confirm the meeting at Dawlish's Cybercafe is on for
19:15 Wednesday 29th (aka Tomorrow evening).

If I'm organised I'll backup the Laptop, and bring both Laptop
and Suse 7.2 Professional to be installed, so we have some
reading material and toys as well as fish and chips.

Richard should be able to do us Coffee and tea etc.

	See you tomorrow,

	Simon

Transport....

Tom L. let me know where to collect you in Exmouth - suggest
about 18:30.

Mark - is that home or work? Home still number XXX? About 18:45

Did I forget anyone?

--
Are you using the Internet to best effect ? www.eighth-layer.com
Tel: +44(0)1395 232769      ICQ: 116952768