[LUG] Removing Hard drive.....

Morning all....

I am looking to remove from my Linux server one of it's hard drives... not a
major problem everyone thinks... think again it is the primary master hard
drive, reason ? it is going in to another (third) computer which will be used
for all sorts of stuff, everything from OS/2 to Linux maybe a bit of BeOS and
FreeBSD !!

Anyway, back on subject...I need to remove the drive in such a way as it
causes no major problems with the current install of Linux, it is currently
mapped to /dosc as an HPFS drive (hehehe, i got OS/2 there) but it is also
where lilo is installed...

How do i, safely, remove this drive and make sure that linux still boots !!??

Cheers

Neil !

Lynx friendly