RE: [LUG]

> I've managed to get Red Hat, Debian, Solaris and A FreeBSD box on
> the network at
> home.  Good bit of diversification from when they all used to be RH.

Currently I am running on my various boxen:

APB: Windows 2000, Windows ME, RedHat 6.2 (small test/scratch install)

iolanthe: Mainly RedHat 7.1, with some OpenBSD 2.9 and Solaris 7 x86 (only
used to jumpstart solaris onto the other box).

zem (laptop): OpenBSD 2.9

feeder: Solaris 7 for sun4m architecture and also OpenBSD for sparc

I decided that putting anything else on the Palm IIIx other than PalmOS
would be *laughable*

Other stuff I've also tried: NetBSD 1.5 for i386.  Also Yellow Dog Linux for
PowerPC and I *tried* at getting OpenBSD 2.9 running on the mac68k platform,
but I think a dodgy disk stood in my way there.

Assuming a get this job, other stuff I might have to play with include HP-UX
and Compaq (not Digital) Tru64 UNIX on some kinda Alpha :-)

J.

--
Jon Still                               E-mail: jon@xxxxxxxxxxx
System Administrator                    Web:    http://www.tertial.org/