RE: [LUG] Linux format - September 2001

The Birmingham Linux Expo has been postponed until mid 2002 according to an
article at www.lwn.net/daily. Having emailed the organisers they have
confirmed this and tell me that they are waiting for the NEC to confirm their
booking for the new dates next year.

You can register for free for the Birmingham Linux Expo here
http://www.linuxexpobirmingham.com/EN/home/. I note they have still not
updated their website with the details of the new date. :-)

I was really looking forward to it actually. One of the speakers at the
keynote session was due to be RMS himself. Oh well... Have to wait until next
year. Hope its not during Uni exams. :-(

Cheers,
Charlie