[LUG] books

Just looked the old celtic bookshop in Hyde road paignton and they have a
book on Upgrading and fixing pc's Linux edition,  looking at the back it has
details on how to optimise hardware and the kernel,  it seems also quite up
to date covering newer AMD chips.  it's £11.99

May get a copy,  not that I seem to have time to sit down and just read
without interruptions etc.

Hope this may be of interest to other users,  they also have RHL 6 unleashed
book,

I am also getting the pdf factory program which I have mentioned in another
posting so I may be able to convert some documents to pdf (if they can load
into windoze apps),

Paul