Re: [LUG] SWORDFISH

> Following on from antitrust the film (I will get to see it on video
> hopefully soon)  i thought you may be interested in anther film of a similar
> nature
> http://operationswordfish.warnerbros.com/

Did antitrust ever get shown over here? Might have to search for the divx!

> Paul
>
> --

Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@xxxxxxxx
Room c210, Moberly, Duryard.

"The problem with this is that we are giving the evil aliens the [dna]
of our species. There is the chance, however unlikely, that they might Find a
weakness... and exploit it."

"They can't do that, it's illegal under the DMCA!" - /.