[LUG] burning cd's

hi

does anyone know who would allow me to use a cd re writer on a compact lap
top
it has my full op system with waluable add ons and fixes

due to hardware failure i have lost this software from my pc.

if i would help i want to buy a scsi hard disc 20/40mb  160 with cache
and a scsi cd (r?) i have an adeptec 21960n but it does not work with my old
hard disc

i then want to install susi, where is it best to buy this?

regards peter bunce