Re: [LUG] meeting

On Sunday 20 Jul 2003 12:51 am, David Johnson wrote:
> Sorry I wasn't able to make the meeting everyone.

Neither did some of the main protagonists of the patent issue - there were
about 8 or 9 of us and we ended up sitting around chatting about patents in
general, (not the document posted previously on the list), copyright,
programming, networking, personal encounters with BG, programming skills vs
spin doctor accumen of BG / Sir Clive Sinclair / Amstrad / Atari. We also
discussed spontaneous combustion of the ZX-81, that HORRID ZX thermal
printer. CP/M, keysigning, sending monitors by freight (same price to go from
Torbay -> Phillipines as So'ton -> Newbury), and a few other topics - I'm
sure the others will remind me!

> I'm suprised not to have heard anything about it on the list (unless my
> e-mail's gone duff again); how did it go?

The list has been a little quiet - it's just one of those things.

--

Neil Williams

http://slashdot.org/~codehelp