Re: [LUG] RE: Software Patents & My ISP is to cease trading

Keith Abraham <keith.abraham@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is aimed at all the those (especially Rick) who are
> trying to write the Software Patents doc.
>
> My ISP (Affinity) is to cease trading on the 21st of
> July 2003. Most of the mail problems I have been
> experiencing over that last 2 weeks are probably
> down to this ie. no one cares any more.
>
> It appears I will be automatically transfered to a new ISP
> (Breathe Internet) but I'll believe that when it happens!!
> In my experience that sort of thing only works if you use
> the MS OS. Of course there's always the option of
> tranfering to another ISP. Ant suggestions?

Being a Linux user, you could checkout http://www.uklinux.net. They host
my domain and mail. You might also like to checkout Eclipse at
http://www.eclipse.net.uk. I have my broadband connection with Eclipse.

John

<snip>

--
John Housden <john.housden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If you benefit from using Free Software, consider supporting the Free
Software Foundation. For details, checkout http://member.fsf.org