Re: [LUG] Spam. What Spam?

Hi,
The only thing I can think of is that your ISP is running somekind of
filtering. However, I see you use tiscali I'm not aware that they do
spam filtering as a matter of course, also I'm not come across any
filters that work quite that well. 3 spams a year is awesome.

I currently get about 20 a day. Less than I used to since we've started
to filter our support emails.

Regards,
Jon