Re: [LUG] Comments?

On Wednesday 02 Jul 2003 10:33 am, John Housden wrote:
> I think it is important to stress 'Open Source' is not the same as 'Free
> Software'. It might be worth including a link to
> http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html

I agree with the need to make the distinction, but perhaps not on this
particular page - a little later in the set. These are newbie Windows users
that I'm hoping to get reading and the FSF page starts well but gets a little
too detailed. I may crib some of the ideas though and put snippets in a later
page with the full URL for those who want more info.
Thanks for the link - I knew there'd be a page like that, just hadn't got
around to finding it.

--

Neil Williams

http://www.wewantbroadband.co.uk/