Re: [LUG] not specifically linux related but...

> I think it may be that:
>
> Up - 012
> Down - 013
> Right - 014
> Left - 015

I never got Octal, but I think that means 10/11/12/13 (in decimal)

decimal 10 (octal 12?) is line feed
11 (13) is vertical tab
12 (14) is form feed
13 (15) is Carrage return

At least according to "Begining C"

But I cant offer any more help, aside from "showkey -m" reports a cursor press as 3 different keys.

> But I reserve the right to be wrong.
>
> --

Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@xxxxxxxx
Room c210, Moberly, Duryard.

"The problem with this is that we are giving the evil aliens the [dna]
of our species. There is the chance, however unlikely, that they might Find a
weakness... and exploit it."

"They can't do that, it's illegal under the DMCA!" - /.